AT A GLANCE
- FREE THE FORMArchitect Peter Mehrtens
explains parametric design and construction of envelopes
for large public venues.
Click for link to pdf
- Another Industry First! – Bemo introduces single pass multiple axis MONRO panels for virtually any shape project!
- "We are pleased to announce another successful BEMO Global Meeting. This year's meeting was held in beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico where the new BEMO Global Branding Program "The Sky's The Limit" was launched." Read More...
- CNN's Richard Quest takes a tour around
Doha's new airport, which began eight years ago in preparation for the city's rapid growth. Click to view the video
- BEMO USA makes the front cover of Engineering News Record's January 10th, 2011 issue "Images – The Year In Construction" with the stainless steel roof system on Sacramento Airport's new Airside expansion. Click for link to pdf
- BEMO USA has recently published two new
Case Studies, the M Resort in Las Vegas (Click here for PDF) and The New Doha International Airport (Click here for PDF).
- TO READ MORE BEMO NEWS...CLICK HERE.
BEMO Architectural Integrity
Meeting the Demands of Architectural Excellence: The BEMO Roof system provides the most advanced and versatile structural standing seam roofing system available in today's architecturally demanding market. With its bold lines and uncommon flexibility, the architectural capabilities of BEMO are not restricted to just simple or traditional roof configurations. Designers are free to incorporate all of the desirable attributes of metal into even their most sophisticated projects.
A New Dimension: The structural nature of the BEMO Roof gives the designer the opportunity to reduce project costs by minimizing steel requirements and in many cases completely eliminate the need for metal decks. With a seam height of 2-9/16" and standard width offerings of 305 mm (12"), 400 mm (15-3/4") and 500 mm (nominal 19-3/4"), BEMO-Roof panels can be tailored to fit almost any architectural design. The system offers a completely weathertight roof with a life expectancy far exceeding conventional metal roofing applications.
Superior System: A state-of-the-art roof system requires superior components that have been completely engineered and tested. All BEMO components are designed to fully integrate and enhance the overall performance of the whole roof envelope. From our exclusive halters; hook-clips and gable halters, to combination closures and snow-retention systems; you can be assured that the crucial aspects of the thermal and weathering characteristics have been completely addressed for all environmental and climatic conditions. On-going research and development assures our customers that BEMO products and services will meet or exceed the latest industry requirements.